As part of Apica’s Solutions Engineering team you will help customers meet their most critical business level objectives using Apica’s highly advanced monitoring, load testing, reporting, and alerting functionality. Every day, we help our customers avoid costly slowdowns in performance, mitigate application failures, and provide the tools and analysis required to expedite root cause analysis for rapid service recovery. We see the whole application, across all end-user platforms, in any infrastructure location, and across all physical and logical boundaries.
As a Solution Architect you will be a trusted advisor for our customer and partner communities around the globe, helping to drive best-in-class business outcomes for all Apica users. You will need to have a pre-sales consultative mindset capable of assessing customer needs in a dynamic, fast-moving environment and thrive on solving complex problems to the delight of our customers. Every day you will have new puzzles to solve. We will provide you with the tools and opportunities to let your skills & creativity shine.
- Minimum 5+ years as a pre-sales solution engineer sales engineer, solution architect, or consultant with experience presenting, demoing, designing, and implementing multi-faceted solutions designed to monitor mission critical highly available infrastructure environments.
- Experience presenting to all levels of an organization from the C-suite to the engineering level.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, some international, and to work with a flexible schedule.
- A can-do attitude with an eye towards improving our processes and procedures to optimize work/life balance across the organization.
- Ability to translate technical jargon into business benefit
- Experience with Linux operating systems, containers (Dockers, etc.) and CI/CD environments.
- Understand layers of application stack
- Experience working with and troubleshooting L2-L7 protocols, including understanding concepts such as latency, routing protocols, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP/SCTP, DNS, DHCP, Cloud-Native/hybrid networking, HTTP/s, etc. (can you perform, read, and interpret a packet capture?)
- Experience building apps end-to-end, from design-to-coding-to-implementation-to-troubleshooting
- BS in computer science/engineering preferred
- Expertise in advanced monitoring systems from companies such as AppDynamics, Dynatrace, NewRelic, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Experience working on L2-L7 implementation and monitoring projects.
- Experience with infrastructure components such as switches, routers, firewalls, load-balancers, servers (Windows and Linux), AAA, VoIP, etc.
- Experience working with Cloud, hybrid-cloud and Big Data in a 5-9s environment.
- Certifications: AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, Cisco (CCNP/CCIE preferred), F5, VMWare, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Splunk, CISSP, or some other major certification that shows your commitment to continuous learning.
We are an exciting dynamic organization looking to grow and build the best solution engineering team in the world to help our customers exceed their business level objectives. Come be a part of our team.
Apica is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.