Title: Regional Sales Manager
Type: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: CRO
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for using their knowledge of company products or services to connect with enterprise customers and generate sales, including developing sales pitches to sell products and services, making cold calls to sales leads or taking calls from prospects and maintaining documentation of sales activities. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for making sure client and customer needs are being met and understood by each department in the company, including handling any client complaints, working to find solutions to any client issues with other departments to ensure clients are experiencing a positive client-company relationship.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Network, build relationships with clients and persuade others to purchase products; Be knowledgeable about the product; Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion; Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs; Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems; Answer questions about the products; Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Build strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Resolve complaints and keep track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Act as the client’s representative to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Collect and analyze data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- BA or BS Preferred
- 10 years of related industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Humble attitude
- Desire to help people solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines, close deals on timely basis, forecast accurately, assess where opportunity is inside sales cycle accurately, be realistic
Apica is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.